Welcome to the AUR 70th Annual Meeting
Sustainability, Climate Change, and Radiology
Thank you for joining your academic radiology community for the live meeting March 22-25!
- On Demand Content and Posters will be available through June 23, 2022.
- Claim CME Credit by 5:00 PM Eastern on June 23, 2022. CME will not be available after this date.
- Unable to attend live but would like to access the On Demand content? Register here.
We look forward to seeing you at the AUR 71st Annual Meeting April 25-28, 2023 in Austin, Texas! Learn more about future meetings.
The meeting is presented in coordination with the following AUR affinity groups and affiliated societies:
- American Alliance of Academic Chief Residents in Radiology (A3CR2)
- Alliance of Clinician-Educators in Radiology (ACER)
- Alliance of Medical Student Educators in Radiology (AMSER)
- Radiology Alliance for Health Services Research (RAHSR)
- Radiology Research Alliance (RRA)
- Association of Program Coordinators in Radiology (APCR)
- Association of Program Directors in Interventional Radiology (APDIR)
- Association of Program Directors in Radiology (APDR)
- Society of Chairs of Academic Radiology Departments (SCARD)
- Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI)
In Joint Providership with the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA®)